Properties to Let
Raby Estates have several residential properties and agricultural holdings which become available to let from time to time. Houses owned by Raby can be found in many Teesdale villages near Barnard Castle and Darlington such as Staindrop, Piercebridge, Wackerfield and Middleton-in-Teesdale.
All Raby Estate cottages are offered on the following terms:
- Let unfurnished.
- Initially let on a 6 month Assured Shorthold Agreement.
- References will be obtained via MARAS.
- Tenancy Deposit - 1 1/2 months Rent payable on signing the Agreement prior to occupation.
- Rent payable monthly in advance by Standing Order.
- Tenant will be responsible for administration costs for the MARAS referencing and preparation of the Tenancy Agreement of £50.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these Particulars, Raby Estate gives notice to all interested parties:
- All descriptions, photographs, dimensions and other details are for guidance purposes only and do not
amount to a representation or warranty of the property;
- Nothing in these particulars or any related discussions form part of any contract unless expressly incorporated
within a subsequent written agreement.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement of fact and anyone interested must satisfy
themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise.
Attractive End Terrace House situated in the small hamlet of Bowlees overlooking the North Pennines.