Latest NewsNews Feed
Fri 1st September, 2017
A member of the Raby castle staff team is hoping to complete a...
Thu 27th July, 2017
Raby Estates is looking to recruit a Visitor Services Manager...
Fri 1st December, 2017
Open: Weekdays: 10am to 4pm, Weekends: 10am to 5pm Enjoy the...
Raby Castle Opening Times
Closed for Winter - Join us when we re-open for Easter 2018.
Park & Gardens inc. Shop & Tearooms
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Raby Estates' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Raby Estates, Office Square, Staindrop, Co Durham, DL2 3NF. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Raby Estates’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Online Admission Tickets
- All sales are final: once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned. Redress may only be given where Raby Estates is specifically at fault.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Visitors are reminded that for technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Raby Estates reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- Online tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Your booking is valid for the date and time shown on your booking confirmation only.
- Only the number of persons stated on the booking confirmation will be admitted to the event.
- Once payment has been received your booking is non-cancellable and non-refundable, except in exceptional circumstances. Refunds will not be given if you do not turn up for the stated date and time. If for some reason you do need to cancel, it is important that you tell us at the first opportunity by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 01833 660202, so that we may attempt to re-sell your space, if your space can be re-sold we will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation by return e-mail and issue a refund.
- Raby Estates reserves the right to cancel the event without reason, however in the event of this, a refund for your booking will be given, but our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Raby Estates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Raby Estates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st February 2014.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Marketing Manager, Raby Castle, Staindrop, Co Durham, DL2 3AH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Raby Estates and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Raby Estates. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Raby Estates takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Properties to Let or for Sale
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of Particulars for properties to let or for sale, Raby Estate gives notice to all interested parties:
- All descriptions, photographs, dimensions and other details are for guidance purposes only and do not amount to a representation or warranty of the property;
- Nothing in these particulars or any related discussions form part of any contract unless expressly incorporated within a subsequent written agreement.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement of fact and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise.
This website and its content is copyright of Raby Estates - ©Raby Estates 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Raby Estates registered in England and Wales No. ?
Raby Estates OfficeOffice Square
Tel: +44 (0)1833 660207