Latest NewsNews Feed
Wed 2nd April, 2014
We are now offering visitors the chance to purchase a new 2014 season...
Thu 20th February, 2014
Raby Castle, Park and Gardens will re-awaken after their winter...
Raby Estates have several residential properties and agricultural holdings which become available from time to time. Houses owned by Raby can be found in many Teesdale villages near Barnard Castle and Darlington such as Staindrop, Piercebridge, Wackerfield and Middleton-in-Teesdale.
Properties To Let
All Raby Estate cottages are offered on the following terms:
- Let unfurnished.
- Initially let on a 6 month Assured Shorthold Agreement.
- References will be obtained via MARAS.
- Tenancy Deposit - 1 1/2 months Rent payable on signing the Agreement prior to occupation.
- Rent payable monthly in advance by Standing Order.
- Tenant will be responsible for administration costs for the MARAS referencing and preparation of the Tenancy Agreement of £50.
Current Properties to Let
Properties To Buy
From time to time Raby Estates put residential properties and agricultural holdings on the market.
Current Properties for Sale
There are currently no properties for sale.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these Particulars, Raby Estate gives notice to all interested parties:
- All descriptions, photographs, dimensions and other details are for guidance purposes only and do not amount to a representation or warranty of the property;
- Nothing in these particulars or any related discussions form part of any contract unless expressly incorporated within a subsequent written agreement.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement of fact and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise.