Raby Estates have several residential properties and agricultural holdings which become available from time to time. Houses owned by Raby can be found in many Teesdale villages near Barnard Castle and Darlington such as Staindrop, Piercebridge, Wackerfield and Middleton-in-Teesdale.
Properties To Let
All Raby Estate cottages are offered on the following terms:
- Let unfurnished.
- Initially let on a 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST).
- References will be obtained via MARAS. The obtaining of such a reference is not a guarantee of acceptance for a tenancy.
- Tenancy Deposit - 1½ months Rent payable on signing the Agreement prior to occupation.
- Rent payable monthly in advance by Standing Order.
- Tenant will be responsible for a non-returnable fee of £75 for administration costs for the MARAS referencing and preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
Current Properties to Let
If you are interested in a Raby Property then please download and complete our Application Form.
All Tenants can contact the Raby Estate Office 01833 660207 direct.
Tenants can also report repairs by email, using the Repair Request Form.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these Particulars, Raby Estate gives notice to all interested parties:
- All descriptions, photographs, dimensions and other details are for guidance purposes only and do not amount to a representation or warranty of the property;
- Nothing in these particulars or any related discussions form part of any contract unless expressly incorporated within a subsequent written agreement.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement of fact and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise.
Latest NewsNews Feed
Fri 1st September, 2017
A member of the Raby castle staff team is hoping to complete a...
Thu 27th July, 2017
Raby Estates is looking to recruit a Visitor Services Manager...